Thursday, September 6, 2012

Spooky Wonderful Finds from Etsy Vintage Elite

                                                                          Beveled Mirror from LittleRedPolkaDots



Spooky Wonders, Creepy Cool! 




Victorian Cat Napkin Ring from AntoinettesWhims
Gold and Crystal Bead Earrings from BallyDingRevue
Vintage Halloween Pig Postcard from SunshineBooks




What We See and Want: Spooky Fun!


Current Etsy tags show we want Halloween! The tags of today are Autumn, Autumn trends, September Finds, Halloween. In the latest Etsy Finds, all things Halloween were featured: costumes for all ages, trick or treat bags, Halloween decor... It's time to start thinking about the Holidays!


       Featured shops:
       Vintage Graphic Beaded Silk Dress from AustinModern
       Dragon costume by BeauMiracle
       Trick or treat bag by HolidaySpiritsDecor
       Black crochet garland by BobbiLewin
       Cat Claws from saburkitty
       Vintage doll parts by NifticVintage










             
        
                  Nuno Felted Scarf from Marywool









         
                                     Wool Orange Infinity Scarf by violasboutique


Talented contributors to this Spooky Wonder blog are Anathalia from SCAVENGENIUS, and Salome from cakenumber9. Thank you!



20 comments:

Unknown said...

So well done! I had a hard time reading it from peeking through the cracks in my fingers :)

Unknown said...

Great autumn finds! Thanks for including my garland:)

Viola said...

Wonderful picks!Thanks so much for featuring my orange scarf :)

Story Tellers Vintage said...

Those doll parts are awesome!

Unknown said...

Great post, Maggie! I can't wait to start wearing scarfs! :) I just bought a brown one and it seems I'll be wearing it a lot this Fall!

Andreia said...

Thanks for including my work in this selection!

Unknown said...

I love fall so much and we don't get one down here in S. Florida. I just imagine that I can see the leaves changing color and the breeze getting chilly. Thank you for showcasing my earrings. You are doing a great job.

CakeNumber9 said...

The post is great! Fabulous spooky ideas! Can't wait to put on my chunky wool scarf! :)

Unknown said...

You have done it once again Maggie! Fabulous Finds, incredible post!!!

Rachel@rhapsodyattic said...

Yes, cute spooky finds and Oh am I so ready to start wearing my scarves again, so fun!!

Unknown said...

Well, it was 103 degrees here today in Texas, so looking at wool scarves gives me some hope that cooler weather may be coming our way.
Lovely scarves and great holiday finds.

Mothra Sue said...

What delightful picks! I hear ya, Ellen, about the heat. I can't imagine it's going to get cool enough here to need a scarf, the way the weather has been, but perhaps by January!

gazaboo said...

Great finds...all perfect for the coming season!

Chiara said...

A cute selection! Love it!

Diane said...

Great spooky kitties (they really are!) and wonderful finds all around. The red bow scarf is adorable...I might need that. Thanks for the great read Anathalia, Salome & Maggie :)

Diane
Fourth Coast Vintage

Unknown said...

Awesome collection of fall goodies! Love that cat napkin ring & of course the doll parts!!

Whimzy Thyme said...

Fabulous! I love the Halloween finds and the pretty scarfs.

Saburkitty said...

Thank you for featuring my cat claw kit! (^.^)/xo ~ saburkitty

OceansideCastleVintage said...

Chic and fashionable! Classic vintage is always in style!

OceansideCastleVintage said...

I just wore my favorite vintage scarf yesterday! It is a silk paisley in earthy brown and golds with splashes of blue. Not only is is gorgeous, but personally very special. This vintage silk scarf is from the Met Museum Collection. It was given to me by my dear friend Linda. I was so touched when she gave it to me as the scarf had belonged to her Mom. Sadly, we lost Linda a few years ago; gone way too soon. I miss her.

Post a Comment