Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Happy 4th of July EVE!!

What flavor of independence will you be celebrating on July 4th? 
Hanging with family and friends, possible travel, right? 
I feel so good knowing that I have a choice each day to act independently - all the while knowing that inter-dependence is what also feeds me. I get to choose all the items in my Etsy shop, for instance. And I am inter-dependent on this team, customers, other shops, and the Etsy community. 
Here is how I celebrate  my inter-independence and my independence with my peeps. . . EVEteam  :)


12 comments:

Unknown said...

Simply FABULOUS finds Elise! Happy 4th Eveteam!

gazaboo said...

So beautifully put Elise and so easily taken for granted.
Wishing everyone a Happy 4th of July!

HilltopTimes said...

Inter-dependence, your, my, our dependence- right on, Elise! Happy 4th, Happy EveTeam! Wonderful post! So many independence thanks!

BeeJayKay said...

Another great post! Happy 4th to all!

Unknown said...

Wonderful post! :) Happy 4th of July!

acefaced said...

Fun picks, great job! Happy 4th of July!

Unknown said...

Absolutely awesome! We are all so lucky to be entrepreneurs, doing what we love! On the 4th, we will be BBQing with family and friends, I hope you all enjoy your day... and *every* day!

Whimzy Thyme said...

Very nice - Happy Independence Day!

Teresa @ good-grace said...

Ha! What a wonderfully clever post! :) Hooray for celebrating with EVE on the eve of Independence Day! Wonderful finds, too!

Jen said...

Awesome post, Elise! A good reminder that we're blessed to live in a country where independence is a given. Many are not as fortunate.

Mothra Sue said...

Such a fun post! Love these finds :)

Unknown said...

I hope everyone had a fabulous 4th! Oh Happy Days my Friends!
Just loving these finds!

Post a Comment