Thursday, December 13, 2012

EVE Team Finds: Sweet Child Of Mine

Snow White-inspired swirly hats, Swirly Hats
Whether you are looking for the perfect gifts for the children in your life or maybe looking for a gift for your own inner child, you will find it among Etsy's handmade and vintage goods. So let the child in you run wild! And YES - swirly hats also come in adult sizes!

Something to bring back childhood memories and to show your kids and grands that we did not just play with rocks and sticks!
Fisher Price music box, Coco & Bear

How cute is this for your little one! Hey...I may have to have one of these for my cabin. Perfect!!
Needle felted bluebird & nest toy, Waldorf Toys & Silks

Do you remember the summer of love? I do! Okay, so I was only nine! But if my sister sees this romper it may not be here for long!
Flower Power romper, sartorialistas

Now these are a must-have! Not just for children but for the entire family. I am hoping that Santa sees my list. I promise I have been a good girl!

Felted bunny slippers, Simona's Crafts

What brings back those warm and fuzzy holiday memories for you? 


13 comments:

Unknown said...

Simply ADORABLE!Christmas is truly for the children!

Jaime said...

So cute! I would totally wear those bunny slippers. :)

Unknown said...

BIG kids love gifts too! Those bunny slippers do look awfully comfy and cute :)

Julia said...

Super sweet gift ideas for the child and child at heart!

Shelley said...

Those hats are spectacular! And there is nothing like vintage items to bring you back to your childhood!

Miss Magpies Shoppe said...

Just LOVE this sweet blog post! I am still a big kid, and I adore all the items in your post. Wouldn't mind having some bunny slippers myself :) Sexy, no, but comforting....YES!

gazaboo said...

Fabulous esty finds. I can just picture the whole family Christmas morning in those adorable bunny slippers. Such fun. Wonderful post!

BeeJayKay said...

What a charming post!

Kathi said...

delightful finds, nothing more fun than little ones at Christmas !

Coco&Bear said...

Great finds! Thanks so much for including my vintage toy!

CakeNumber9 said...

Love those bunny slippers!!

Unknown said...

So adorable! Lovely collection of sweet stuff!

HilltopTimes said...

Sweet, wonderful, charming.... So very dear. Wonderful Post!

Post a Comment